The Scholars Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWC guild for Scholars in the combine. A place to read, discuss, present and learn about Philosophies, cultures, language amongst other things. The guild is faction neutral and accepts all into its halls.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Project Request: The Eight Wonders of the Galaxy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul Luz
Senior Scholar
Senior Scholar
Paul Luz

Project Request: The Eight Wonders of the Galaxy Empty
PostSubject: Project Request: The Eight Wonders of the Galaxy   Project Request: The Eight Wonders of the Galaxy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:59 am

Name: Paul Luz
Project Name: Eight Wonders of the Galaxy
Requested Amount: 3 or 4 Mil, but open to negotiating
Project Deadline: Under 3 weeks
Details of Project: I will seek to visit and report on the eight Wonders of the Galaxy:
The B'omarr Monastery
The Imperial Palace
The Hapan Palace
The Brass Soldiers of Axum
The Forbidden Gardens of Nuswatta
The Cathedral of Winds
Floating Rock Garden
The Fountain of the Ancients
and The Oracle of Pelgrin

and chronical my impressions, experiences, and thoughts regarding their significance.

Reasons for Undertaking: Selfishly, this provides me a chance to visit these sites, but I also want to learn more about culture, and these are monuments to different cultures.

Benefit to the Guild: It is my hope that this will both tempt others to visit and contemplate these sites, but also that it would serve as a stand-in for the experience itself for those unable to make the pilgrimages to see them.
Back to top Go down
Rennek Cor
Scholarly Administrator
Rennek Cor

PostSubject: Re: Project Request: The Eight Wonders of the Galaxy   Project Request: The Eight Wonders of the Galaxy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:27 am

A thoroughly interesting project which I whole heartedly support. The Guild is happy to fund this book and payment will be made following submission of the work. I know you are incredibly prompt with your work anyway Mr Luz, so I suspect 3 weeks will be more than enough for you. I will grant the request for 4m, to be paid in full following succesful submission of the work. Usual caveats apply of course and any issues, let me know.

Balance guide you friend.
Back to top Go down
https://scholarsguild.forumotion.co.uk
Ashura Harma
Senior Scholar
Senior Scholar
Ashura Harma

PostSubject: Re: Project Request: The Eight Wonders of the Galaxy   Project Request: The Eight Wonders of the Galaxy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:05 pm

If he makes the actual travel, it will take him more than three weeks I guess.
Back to top Go down
Paul Luz
Senior Scholar
Senior Scholar
Paul Luz

PostSubject: Re: Project Request: The Eight Wonders of the Galaxy   Project Request: The Eight Wonders of the Galaxy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:57 pm

((OOC: "travel" was IC. I would be unable to visit all the sites in Darkness, with shields and what not. I planned to write this IC as if I were able to visit, and limit my descriptions to what a visitor might see, with one or two special privileges. In addition to descriptions and holocron entries, I hope to contact folks who are closely involved with the sites to add some originality to it. I hope this is acceptable.))
Back to top Go down
Ashura Harma
Senior Scholar
Senior Scholar
Ashura Harma

PostSubject: Re: Project Request: The Eight Wonders of the Galaxy   Project Request: The Eight Wonders of the Galaxy I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:38 am

OOC : I think it is general consensus to keep those wonders accessible, with no shields or other hinderance. I visited some and it's only a fine picture with rooms inside for some.
Back to top Go down
Paul Luz
Senior Scholar
Senior Scholar
Paul Luz

PostSubject: Re: Project Request: The Eight Wonders of the Galaxy   Project Request: The Eight Wonders of the Galaxy I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:18 pm

OCC: I doubt I'm going to get far in the imperial palace... but are there objections if I go off of the descriptions and holocron, and then interview people close to the monuments?
Back to top Go down
Rennek Cor
Scholarly Administrator
Rennek Cor

PostSubject: Re: Project Request: The Eight Wonders of the Galaxy   Project Request: The Eight Wonders of the Galaxy I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:42 pm

If you RP that you have been there, that is no issue to me. As long as the facts are facts and opinions are opinions
Back to top Go down
https://scholarsguild.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Request: The Eight Wonders of the Galaxy   Project Request: The Eight Wonders of the Galaxy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Request: The Eight Wonders of the Galaxy
Page 1 of 1