The Scholars Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWC guild for Scholars in the combine. A place to read, discuss, present and learn about Philosophies, cultures, language amongst other things. The guild is faction neutral and accepts all into its halls.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Galactic Economic Summit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prard`aga Rono
Scholar
Scholar
Prard`aga Rono

Galactic Economic Summit Empty
PostSubject: Galactic Economic Summit   Galactic Economic Summit I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 11:22 pm

The SG could host a Galactic Economic Summit on Scenario Hall forums and IRC. It would be like a convention with Speakers and Panels. At specific times, we could do live discussion on irc to talk about what most talk about anyway. It would give the Guild plenty of viewpoints and documented knowledge of the ongoing economic debates.

I already have a few ideas for Panels.

Back to top Go down
Rennek Cor
Scholarly Administrator
Rennek Cor

Galactic Economic Summit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galactic Economic Summit   Galactic Economic Summit I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 4:18 am

Im currently GMing a WS in this format debating equality in social and economic bounds. i do like this idea, and it is my intention to hold further debates, though currently i have too much on my plate.

If you wish to have your own debate on the scenario hall that you wish to chair then by alll means do so with SGs name. it will be great exposure for us and I may also jump on as a participant. Post the link if you do decide to.
Back to top Go down
https://scholarsguild.forumotion.co.uk

Galactic Economic Summit
Page 1 of 1