The Scholars Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWC guild for Scholars in the combine. A place to read, discuss, present and learn about Philosophies, cultures, language amongst other things. The guild is faction neutral and accepts all into its halls.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Galactic Museum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaa Cideg
Junior Scholar
Junior Scholar
Shaa Cideg

The Galactic Museum Empty
PostSubject: The Galactic Museum   The Galactic Museum I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 7:11 pm

There was an interesting GNS today that seems fairly relevant to this guild. The New Republic just unveiled its Galactic Museum, which is open to the public. It looks to be a fascinating collection, which at the moment consists of Vehicles, Ships, and Droids-both common and rare. I think someone even donated a Namana to the Museum. I would be inclined to visit some day, but it is at the opposite end of the galaxy from where I typically reside, so it will likely be a while before I have a chance to go.

If anyone does visit, be sure to let us know your opinion of the museum.
Back to top Go down
Rennek Cor
Scholarly Administrator
Rennek Cor

The Galactic Museum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Galactic Museum   The Galactic Museum I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:34 pm

Indeed very relevant to the guild and I shall be opening a Project for this very museum to be documented soon.
Back to top Go down
https://scholarsguild.forumotion.co.uk

The Galactic Museum
Page 1 of 1