The Scholars Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWC guild for Scholars in the combine. A place to read, discuss, present and learn about Philosophies, cultures, language amongst other things. The guild is faction neutral and accepts all into its halls.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Available Project - Jedi & Sith Orders

Go down 
+4
Ashura Harma
Mao Aadir
Delius Zabor
Rennek Cor
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rennek Cor
Scholarly Administrator
Rennek Cor

Available Project - Jedi & Sith Orders Empty
PostSubject: Available Project - Jedi & Sith Orders   Available Project - Jedi & Sith Orders I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:27 am

Below are the details for a possible project we the guild would look to fund.

Project Name: Jedi & Sith Orders

Funding Amount: 3,000,000 Credits

Project Deadline: Negotiable

Details of Project: This project will be a reference guide on the two extremes of the force users. Comparing the basic codes, conduct, powers, influence and history of the two, drawing opinion and conclusions where appropriate on each. This project can be taken by multiple scholars, each can submit there own paper which will later be compiled.

Reasons for Undertaking: General interest.

Benefit to the Guild: Further progress in compiling original documents to the library.

This needs to be well written, I will have final edit only on layout and spelling. Content will not be changed, but may be sent back for clarity or rectifications. Please use real name for these scams where possible.
Back to top Go down
https://scholarsguild.forumotion.co.uk
Delius Zabor
Junior Scholar
Junior Scholar
Delius Zabor

PostSubject: Re: Available Project - Jedi & Sith Orders   Available Project - Jedi & Sith Orders I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:33 pm

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but I have some images for anyone who takes on this project. If they want to use them.

Available Project - Jedi & Sith Orders JediImage_zps97f1d8d6

Available Project - Jedi & Sith Orders SithImage_zps46c456e3
Back to top Go down
Mao Aadir
Scholar
Scholar
Mao Aadir

PostSubject: Re: Available Project - Jedi & Sith Orders   Available Project - Jedi & Sith Orders I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:14 am

Fascinating! I cannot say for certain whether I will be able to tackle an official research project on this subject, but I will definitely investigate the subject further as a... shall we say, personal interest! If I am able to come up with sufficiently enlightening material though, I shall certainly share.

Those are very nice images as well! Are they originals?
Back to top Go down
Rennek Cor
Scholarly Administrator
Rennek Cor

PostSubject: Re: Available Project - Jedi & Sith Orders   Available Project - Jedi & Sith Orders I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:16 am

The thing I like about this specific Project is that it is completely subjective, which is why I would like a number of people to have a go at it.

3m each to every person who submits there own paper on the subject.

Delius, is that your own original artwork?
Back to top Go down
Delius Zabor
Junior Scholar
Junior Scholar
Delius Zabor

PostSubject: Re: Available Project - Jedi & Sith Orders   Available Project - Jedi & Sith Orders I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:32 am

Quote :
Those are very nice images as well! Are they originals?

The Jedi one is a found image. The only edit was the Jedi logo that I added to it.

Did a bit more work on the Sith image including a background change, remade the lightsaber blade and put together the Sith logo so it would match up with the only one I could find on the Galactic Empires Holosite.

Available Project - Jedi & Sith Orders Darth_virsunas
Back to top Go down
Ashura Harma
Senior Scholar
Senior Scholar
Ashura Harma

PostSubject: Re: Available Project - Jedi & Sith Orders   Available Project - Jedi & Sith Orders I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:18 pm

I've got Sith archives if someone needs them.
Back to top Go down
Talyn Xam
Scholar
Scholar
Talyn Xam

PostSubject: Re: Available Project - Jedi & Sith Orders   Available Project - Jedi & Sith Orders I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 7:36 pm

I would like to tackle this project. Shall I post in the funds request or is mentioning here enough?
Back to top Go down
Rennek Cor
Scholarly Administrator
Rennek Cor

PostSubject: Re: Available Project - Jedi & Sith Orders   Available Project - Jedi & Sith Orders I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:39 pm

With an open project like this, just mentioning your interest then getting on with it is more than enough.
Back to top Go down
Ferris Lerique
Junior Scholar
Junior Scholar
Ferris Lerique

PostSubject: On it   Available Project - Jedi & Sith Orders I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 5:03 am

I would very much so like to join with this project. I'll start right away.
Back to top Go down
Rennek Cor
Scholarly Administrator
Rennek Cor

PostSubject: Re: Available Project - Jedi & Sith Orders   Available Project - Jedi & Sith Orders I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:31 pm

I look forward to the outcomes here.
Back to top Go down
Shiko Miru
Junior Scholar
Junior Scholar
Shiko Miru

PostSubject: Re: Available Project - Jedi & Sith Orders   Available Project - Jedi & Sith Orders I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:33 pm

Since this appears to be open I will take a stab at it, I will write a paper outlining the history of the force. I will include the repercussions of ideologies and actions of major force users, then analyze and compare the impacts on the light and dark side of the force. I'll begin research right away.
Back to top Go down
Rennek Cor
Scholarly Administrator
Rennek Cor

PostSubject: Re: Available Project - Jedi & Sith Orders   Available Project - Jedi & Sith Orders I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:58 am

Granted, and amount raised to 5m as an extra incentive
Back to top Go down
Doma Rax
Junior Scholar
Junior Scholar
Doma Rax

PostSubject: I'm in   Available Project - Jedi & Sith Orders I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 7:10 pm

I'd like to contribute to this project. I will write a paper on force powers and their affiliation to either the light or dark side of the force.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Available Project - Jedi & Sith Orders   Available Project - Jedi & Sith Orders I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Available Project - Jedi & Sith Orders
Page 1 of 1