The Scholars Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWC guild for Scholars in the combine. A place to read, discuss, present and learn about Philosophies, cultures, language amongst other things. The guild is faction neutral and accepts all into its halls.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Revised Jawaese Lexicon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul Luz
Senior Scholar
Senior Scholar
Paul Luz

Revised Jawaese Lexicon Empty
PostSubject: Revised Jawaese Lexicon   Revised Jawaese Lexicon I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:08 pm

Project Name: Revised Jawaese Lexion
Requested Amount: 5,000,000
Project Deadline:----
Details of Project: Current available Jawa lexicons are skeletal in nature, offering only one definition and a part of speech. I wish to update the lexicon with additional and in-depth definitions and word studies from my research in historical Jawa language, and add in words left out of the lexicons because of limited use or unfamiliarity with those who first edited it.

This will also be my jumping-off point for the long-promised Jawaese Grammar.

Reasons for Undertaking: In my attempt to continue work on my project on non-force sensitive abilities in Jawa shamans I found I needed to be better versed in their language and dialects. As the resources are not available to me, I wish to take it upon myself to assemble these resources to aid in my other projects.

Benefit to the Guild: A critical and exhaustive published lexicon and grammar for the Jawa language would aid anyone in the fields of Jawa Studies, Tatooine History, or Comparative Linguistics.
Back to top Go down
Rennek Cor
Scholarly Administrator
Rennek Cor

Revised Jawaese Lexicon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revised Jawaese Lexicon   Revised Jawaese Lexicon I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 4:19 pm

Minimum of 2000 word count and this project will be accepted for 5m Cr
Back to top Go down
https://scholarsguild.forumotion.co.uk

Revised Jawaese Lexicon
Page 1 of 1